hello missouri quilters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello missouri quilters

Thank you for letting me join your site. I look forward to learning from you all. I've been quilting about 3 years and have made 32 quilts, I've quilted them all at home on my old Kenmore and hope to learn free motion quilting some day.

Re: hello missouri quilters

Hi there Ritamae, welcome from Utah. Sew glad you found us, and decided to join us. You will be most welcome here.
    sigpicMiss Sheri

For me, it's all about Love, . . . Always!

Comment

Welcome From California Ritamae!
      You've been a busy quilter for the last 3 years, please post pics of your projects. We love to see what others are doing.
      May the road rise up to meet you...
      May the wind be always at your back...
      May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
      Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome Thank you for joining us. We would love to see the quilts that you have made.

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

I haven't made 32 quilts - yet, maybe 15 (in my dreams more like 132) on my old Kenmore.
          Donna

Comment

Hi and welcome from Illinois. I started making quilts about 3 years ago too (other than baby quilts for each grandchild since 2004). I have only completed 7, and have another 5 queen size in various stages of completion. Not sure if I will ever finish 32 in my lifetime. You have been really busy and I would love to see your quilts. I hope you post some on the forum.
            :icon_wave: Linda
            "Home is where they love you"

Comment

Hello! I know very little about quilting but am having a blast learning. Hope to see you around the forum.
              Sharon

Comment

Working...
              X