• Sheena
    replied
    Re: Hi to All

Welcome from England.

Leave a comment:

• vchale
    replied

Welcome from Southern California. The 4 patch/snowball quilt is in the winter issue of quilting quickly. Jenny's quilt finished at 77-1/2 x 95-1/2". She made 32 4patch and 31 snowball blocks. She used 40 10" squares and 2-7/8 yd cream for blocks and inner border(21/2") and 2-1/4 yd for outer border(cut 5-3/4") and binding. Hope that helps. The blocks finish at 9". The snowball block is cut 9-1/2" square with 2-1/2" squares for corners.
    Last edited by vchale; March 14, 2014, 12:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• stationarymom
    replied

hi if you go into the sites quilt store you might find some patterns that go with the videos and they may have the amt's there.

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied

Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Quiltfreestyle
    replied

Welcome from California. I was born in Minnesota too, but was moved to Southern California as a toddler.
    Not real sorry to miss the crazy weather they have been having this winter.
    Enjoy this forum, it's a great place to get inspired.

Leave a comment:

• bjsmith57
    replied

Welcome from Arizona

Leave a comment:

• Preeti
    replied

Please share pictures of your quilt, Nancy. And welcome to the forum!!!

Leave a comment:

• BobW
    replied

Welcome, enjoy yourself.

Leave a comment:

• nana7355
    started a topic Hi to All

Hi to All

My name is Nancy and I am new to the site. I have been watching many of the videos of late as I began quilting the first of the year. I just finished a bow tie for a queen size bed and have someone else quilting it as my maching is too small. I am interested indoing a snowball/4 patch and watched the video, but am still unclear as to the amount of material one needs. Is the snowball block, white, a separate amount and how much. I also was not clear as to the finished size of the quilt in the video. I'd like to do something queen size. Any comments would be appreciated. I am living in Nebraska but grew up and spent most of my life in MN.
Working...
X