Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been on a few times, but don't think I every told about me....

Started quilting when I was told I'd be a grandmother in 1983. My passion started then after thinking about it for years. Now that baby has two babies and yes, they have received quilts from me. I took off 20 years after becoming single, but now I'm settled and back into quilting, wishing I'd never stopped, but that is another story. I am now working on a throw, several wall hangings, a queen Baltimore album started in 1985. I even made a king string quilt last year with one arm after I broke the other arm.......was just getting back to quilting and had to do something, no matter what. There are many more in my brain......Thru all those out-of-quilting years, I did not get rid of my books and tools as I moved around, but edited my fabric stash a couple of times and have been glad.....The new fabrics and tools are so much fun as well as the new procedures. Life is good and quilting makes it better. My hubs is on oxygen 24/7 and we don't run around much these day. God was good to bring quilting back into my life when I needed the work, creativity and so many magazine to read on quilting.

Re: Newbie

Welcome to one of the great places on the web.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Alabama!

Gina

Comment

Welcome, from Michigan

Comment

Welcome

Comment