Hi from Indiana!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Indiana!!

Hi! My name is Brenda and i live in Valparaiso Indiana. I have been quilting for 15 years. I currently work full time and quilt mostly on weekends and days off. Quilting helps keep me sane. Lol. I have been married for 31years and have 5 children. 3 girls and 2 boys. I also have 3 grandchildren ages 19, 9 and 5. Grandkids are wonderful.
    We are a blended family and our oldest is 41 and youngest is 32. Hard to believe how fast the time goes by! Anyway, i started quilting when my youngest graduated from high school and went to college. I needed to have something to do now that i was not going to school activities with her. So. I found quilting and have never stopped. It brings a lot of enjoyment even if i just go in and straighten up fabric.

I love watching the MSQC tutorials and now i have the first magazine. I downloaded it last night. This is a wonderful website and i am happy that there is a forum. I belong to other quilt boards and i never fail to learn something new.
    A wonderful placeto get inspiration and new ideas.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Brenda

Re: Hi from Indiana!!

Welcome Brenda, from one Hoosier to another! I live south of Bloomington. You will love, love, love this forum! we have some great members here. We love to share our projects, we talk about just about anything you can imagine. We all have lots to share and lots to learn...couldn't be among a better group of quilters!
    LIVE well, LAUGH often, LOVE much

Hugs, Pat

Comment

Hi Brenda and welcome. My husband and I are former Boilermakers. We also have 5 children - 3 boys, 2 girls. Enjoy the forum. It's full of nice people, helpful tips, and inspiration.

Comment

Welcome, from Michigan

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum from the UK.
          love and hugs Edwina .x

Comment

Welcome from Sterling, VA
            Preeti
            http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Brenda

Comment

Working...
              X