New to Quilting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Quilting

Hi, I am new to quilting but have fallen in love with it. I recently retired in September and we moved to Chester, VA. I fill my days with quilting now and love it. My goal this year is to make a quilt for each of my six grand children. To date I have four quilt tops finished and I am getting ready to start my fifth.

I am a past Babylock educator, but had to retire from that due to health. I am fine now and continue to do my machine embroidery along with quilting.

I look forward to reading and learning more about quilting from this site.

Re: New to Quilting

Welcome to the best quilting forum in the world!! Really, this is the best and we're glad that you are here. Isn't retirement great -We look forward to getting to know you and excited to see your beautiful quilt tops - how many grandchildren do you have? Bet their quilts are really looking nice! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome, from Michigan

Comment

Hello and welcome from Delaware! Four tops finished already? You are on a roll! You are going to need more grandkids.

Look forward to seeing some pictures.
        Vicki
        Is a Nine Patch part of a 12-Step program? :icon_beuj:

Comment

Welcome from KC. You are really on a roll. I had hopped to get quilts done for my 4 girls this year and have only accomplish buying the fabric for one.
          Jenni :icon_wave: :icon_evil:

Comment

Welcome from Jefferson City, MO. Glad you are here.

Comment

Hello from the UK and welcome to the forum .
              love and hugs Edwina .x

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you joined us. We have a great Machine Embroidery group here. Just click at the top of this page on Groups and scroll down to find the group. I love this group because it's just sharing ideas helping each other. No pressure or deadlines at all. Barb
                Last edited by Bubby; March 5, 2014, 01:17 PM.
                sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome - wow 4 quilts already, I cant wait for retirement, I want to retire now, only 2,224 days to go....lol.

So, do you have a Babylock, if so which one. Or, would you recommend any?

Enjoy the forum.
                  Karen
                  Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X