X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubby
    replied
    Re: Hi from KC

Hi, Jenni, and welcome to the forum from Missouri. Glad you found us and joined the group!

Leave a comment:

• AuntieVic
    replied

Hi Jenni, welcome to the forum. I a Kansas gal that sews project linus quilts also. It is great to get your kids involved!

Leave a comment:

• CarolynK
    replied

Welcome from southeast Kansas!

Leave a comment:

• laf512
    replied

Welcome! I am from the KC area as well. It's so great that you are including your daughters in such a wonderful project! My 8 yo dd is really getting into sewing, too!

Leave a comment:

• auntiemern
    replied

Hi, and welcome from the other side of the state. Great to see your kids getting in to the action, and for such a great cause too.

Leave a comment:

• kensington
    replied

Hello, I'm from the KC area myself!

Leave a comment:

• CraftyBarb
    replied

Hi Jenni..welcome from New Jersey.

Leave a comment:

• bjsmith57
    replied

Welcome from Arizona

Leave a comment:

• rarerosered
    replied

Welcome, from Michigan

Leave a comment:

• shermur
    replied

Welcome, Jenni from KC Metro Missouri! Glad you're here and jump on into the forums, sweetie!

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Hi Jenni.......welcome to the forum. That's great getting the kids interested while they are young!

Leave a comment:

• Pegger
    replied

Hi Jennie. Welcome from Louisiana.

Leave a comment:

• kelliedi
    replied

Hi and welcome to the best forum around.....bar none. can't wait to see pics of your linus blankies

Leave a comment:

• GSArcher
    started a topic Hi from KC

Hi from KC

Hi, I'm Jenni. I have been quilting off and on for several years. I made doll quilts for my girls when they were little, but due to life, I stopped for awhile.

My girls are now getting interested in sewing, so we are making quilting a family activity. I am teaching my 13yo to cut blocks. My 11yo is learning to iron. My 9 yo is in charge of keeping all the rows in order. Lastly, but not least, my7yo runs everything from station to station.

We are currently working on quilts for Project Linus. This is a service project for Sunday School. I will post pictures as soon as I get some taken. They are really cute.

~ Jenni
Working...
X