Hey from southern Alberta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey from southern Alberta

Hey all - I live in a small town just south of Calgary, Alberta. I have done a lot of sewing over the years - and decided to do some quilting myself instead of just drooling on other people's quilts.

I also do metalsmithing and jewelry making - and I like to have at least a couple projects going on to switch up as the mood strikes. I am something of a seat-of-the-pants artist - hence my first quilt - a rail fence, friendship braid, flying geese jellyroll charmpack, nine patch deal that I'm almost finished.

I am really liking the modern/retro quilt style that is around now - maybe that's next???

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Re: Hey from southern Alberta

Welcome from a central Missouri. I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I have. Load lots of pics.

Comment

Hi and welcome from the UK .
      love and hugs Edwina .x

Comment

Welcome from a fellow Canadian. I hope you enjoy it here.
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hey, there..from central Illinois. I know you are gonna love it here. Hope to see pictures soon.
          Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
          :icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome from Arizona
              bjsmith57

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum......we look forward to seeing pictures of your current project!
                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                X