Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I just joined the Forum and I have no idea what I'm doing in the "tread" or if I'm doing it right. Last week I won the Facebook question about "Have you ever won anything?" So, of course that Quilter's Cash smoked a hole right thru my pocket. I just received the fabric that I purchased with my cash and I love it! Wish I could win everyweek!

Re: New member

Well, I wasn't kidding about not knowing what I was doing in the tread (thread). I'm Nancy from Delaware. I've been making quilts, clothes and lots of other crafts since I was about 10 yrs. old. Most of the quilts I make these days are made custom for clients. My clients come in via word of mouth from other customers. My current customer has commissioned me to make 8 quilts for her. I have my own business in the custom printed apparel/promotional products industry, so I make the quilts in my spare time.

Comment

Hi Nancy from Delaware. I'm Karen from Albuquerque. I've been hanging around a while now and never have done a new member intro. I always feel like an idiot when I do them, so I tend not to. It sounds like you don't have much "spare" time if you've got 8 quilts lined up to do. Hopefully you aren't on a tight deadline.
      K is for Karen 😊​..................
      Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
      T - is it TRUE?
      H - is it HELPFUL?
      I - is it INSPIRING?
      N - is it NECESSARY?
      K - is it KIND?

Comment

Welcome to the group! I'm Trish from PA. Please be sure to post some photos of your quilts - we all love drooling over anything anyone has created. You sound like a busy person!

Hugs,
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
        http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
        http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

Hi Nancy! I'm Deb from New Jersey, just about 40 minutes from the Delaware Memorial Bridge. So... howdy, neighbor! Have fun and be sure to post pictures of your quilts, and enjoy the "eye candy" on the site.
          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Hello Deb, Trish, and Karen! Thanks for your words of welcome. Luckily I am not on a tight schedule with my current order of 8 quilts. However, those famous Phillies are not making this job get done any faster. My quilting room has no TV, which is probably a good thing. Imagine the quality of my work if I was glancing at a baseball game every few seconds. I'd be sewing off the fabric! Ha Ha! I did post about 39 photos last night of different quilts I have made. I don't know how to tell you to get to them. You probably know better than I do. I also uploaded a photo of me. But, I can't get it to show up like somepeople have on the side of their posts. On a positive note, since the Phillies play most every night, I am getting a lot of UFO's from my crocheting basket completed! Yay!

Comment

Hi & welcome to the board from Illinois! I also quilt to the baseball games, but I am a fan of the Cubs & Red Sox (leftover from my years in MA). Sounds like you are a busy Quilter! I'll have to check out the pics in your profile album for inspiration.
              I just love to check out everyone's quilts!!
              Patti
              "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Nancy, I SOOO enjoyed your album! To have your photo show up next to your posts, go up to the top right and click on Settings. On the left, scroll down until you see edit avatar. You'll click on that and upload your picture. Hope this helps, and THANKS so much for sharing your quilts with us!
                There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut. Getting started on any site takes a few minutes, but if you can handle all those quilts at once this should be a piece of cake.
                  Susan

Comment

Working...
                  X