Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hello everyone, I am new to this site. My name is Rose and I am a kind of a new quilter. I am in the process of making my 3rd quilt which is for my oldest granddaughter, I just am having a hard time getting into working on it. And I wanted it finished like yesterday if you know what I mean. It just seems like when I am in the mood to work on it something always comes up and takes me away from going in the sewing room.

I am looking forward to being part of this group of quilters and learning.

Re: Hi!

Well, a great big, hearty welcome right back at you! Know exactly about life getting in the way of quilting. Happens to all of us at some time or another - often more than we'd like!!

Sure hope you join us and have fun sharing your quilting progress.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Texas! I am sure you are now addicted like the rest of us!
      Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Welcome to the forums from another newbie. Hope you find more time to quilt.

Comment

Welcome, from Michigan

Comment

Welcome Rosebud!
            Yes life does get in the way sometimes, I've been quilting for 30 years off & on. Sometimes too much off ha ha
            But I finally decided that now is the time to really get back to it & I'm really enjoying this forum
            There is so much inspiration & lots of friendly helpful people
            Enjoy
            May the road rise up to meet you...
            May the wind be always at your back...
            May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
            Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome Rose from Georgia. I know about life getting in the way. Good luck.

Comment

Welcome Rose, from Rose in North Carolina, also new to quilting. I'm currently working on two, one for the Linus Project, and one for my daughter. I just need to decide how to border the Linus quilt and I need to finish about 7 more blocks for my daughters. I think I've become addicted to fabric. Sometimes I pull out fabric just to feel it and consider all the options out there that I can do with it. LOL
                Happy Quilting!
                Rose

Comment

Hi, Rose! Life does get in the way sometimes of getting things done! Hope you can get your project done successfully and soon!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello Rosebud and welcome from Iowa! When I seen your post it reminded me of my little great granddaughter...my husband always calls her Rosebud.
                      TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Hi Rose and welcome from New Jersey.
                        Barbara :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Hi Rose...........glad you joined this fun forum. Sometimes it's hard to get motivated and other times it's hard to stop working on a project!
                          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                          X