No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    I have just joined and am looking forward to reading posts and learning new things. I am a lifelong sewer and quilter. I am strongly considering purchasing a Baileys 17e sit down version. My question is, do I need a stich regulator or is it mainly for use with a frame. I do mainly free motion in my quilts on a dsm. any info would be greatly apprecitated.

Re: Newbie

Welcome to the forum!
    I know nothing about longarms, but there are other members that have them and I'm sure someone will see this and jump in with an answer!
    ~Kathy~

Comment

Welcome!!! I love your forum name sillycat5. I am not a long arm person but I try to do my best on my little Babylock Grace. One of these days I would love to get the Babylock Aria. Saving my pennies
      Karen
      Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Welcome from California
        I wish I could help you with your question, I have a long arm but its a stand up Babylock Jewel.
        I know there are lots of people here who have sit down machines who will be happy to help.
        You can search the Forum for threads about these, check out the Product Discussion threads.
        Have fun !
        May the road rise up to meet you...
        May the wind be always at your back...
        May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
        Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome from Arizona
          bjsmith57

Comment

Working...
          X