Hi I'm new to Quilting from the UK.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm new to Quilting from the UK.

Hi, Ive just started getting interested in quilting. We don't seem to have anything like the Missouri Quilt Company in the UK. I love the Jelly Rolls that you can buy and have been trying out different techniques, but am very new to this !!
    Have finished one 'sort' of version. Lots of mistakes along the way !
    Attached Files

Re: Hi I'm new to Quilting from the UK.

welcom to the forum and keep on cutting and sewing, as well as watching the tutorials from MSQC!
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Hello from Texas! Beautiful quilt!

Comment

Hiya
        Thanks. I need to try and learn a bit more theory and not just go off on a tangent ! It is quite addictive though.

Likw the pics of your dogs. I have got 2 setters.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from another UK newcomer. I've just finished my first quilt too, using the same design as yours LOL. I can only dream of having a UK version of Missouri Star. We have a very small quilting shop here in Swansea, but it's quite expensive and a little limited in their stock, but it's better than no shop at all.
          Sandra
          Swansea, UK

Comment

Hiya

I know the stuff they have on that website is great. The prices are much better than here. I might order something from there and see how much the postage etc works out as a tester.I am not sure if you have to pay tax on top.
            We don't have any really nice fabric shops where I am. I am working on another design at the moment and have got in a right pickle, its worse than a jigsaw.

Comment

Welcome from Vermont. I love your quilt. Nice job! Tangents are good!!!
              ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

and welcome.

Comment

Very nice, it's only going to get more addictive here on out!!!! LOL...have a wonderful time and enjoy the group. KJ

Comment

Welcome from Western New York, so glad you could join us. Hugs, Jan L
                    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Working...
                    X