Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello, from Deep in the Heart of Texas, I have been quilting now for several years, but just recently youngest daughter moved on to spread her wings, sooooooooo I have more time to myself and quilting .

Re: Hello

Welcome from Missouri! I am trying to patiently wait till I am in your shoes. Still have kids at home, but getting closer to having time to myself to sew and quilt. Don't want to rush, but can't wait!

Comment

Welcome from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Watch out, once the kids leave, they tend to come back double or triple or more!
      sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Hello from Texas too! I'm in the Houston area. You'll love this site and forum, lots of fun people and ideas!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
          Hello, from Deep in the Heart of Texas, I have been quilting now for several years, but just recently youngest daughter moved on to spread her wings, sooooooooo I have more time to myself and quilting .
          Love,love,love the tutorials

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! You will have a lot of fun on this site!
            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut. Funny how kids take up a lot of time. Have fun on this site.
              Susan

Comment

Welcome from London!
                Goodbye Europe! Hello California! Home sweet home.

Comment

Welcome to Missouri Star Forums. This is a great forum where you can get wonderful advice from quilters across the country and world. Enjoy and post often. I have a small workspace now and get together with friends for sew nights. I am blessed to be able to Sew at the MSQC shop on 1st Fridays of the month with Jenny, Natalie, Sarah and others.
                  Happy Quilting
                  Daniela

http://pinkquotidian.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X