Linusquilter3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linusquilter3

Hi I am Linusquilter3 from rural Callaway County, Missouri. I am a retired high school English and Spanish teacher. I have waaaaay too much fabric, but that doesn't stop me from buying more. Currently I am making pillowcases from my stash for ConKerr Cancer, but I can't see my stash getting smaller. I love making Linus quilts and others, especially for grandkids and charities. I love my quilt guild, but we are in need of some fresh ideas. I am all ears for good ideas. Thanks.

Re: Linusquilter3

Welcome, from Michigan

Comment

Welcome, from Cincinnati... I think you are going to fit right in here!

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Welcome from another Missourian. You are about half way between me and Missouri Star. Check out some of our charity groups. I have one that we make quilts for Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital in St. Louis
        Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome from NC.
          I'm about to join a guild, my first meeting is on Sat and we're doing Linus blankets afterward. I'm really looking forward to it. I have some fabric cut for a quilt, but I don't know what size it should be, not sure I have enough, but don't want to cut too much either. Its medium polka dots fabric in primary colors, with equal amounts of white fabric with the same dots that I plan on making a chevron out of. Got it from one of Jenny's tutorials Only I'm using 5.5" squares.
          How to make a Chevron Quilt using 10" Fabric Squares - YouTube
          I'll have to remember to post pics after.

Comment

Hi. I am new here also. I grew up in Fulton. I didn't go to high school there. I hope you have as much fun as I have had.

Comment

Working...
            X