Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I just heard about your site and your store a couple of weeks ago. I can't wait to come visit. I've already ordered some of your specials. They are awesome!

Re: New Member

Hi, Janie! I did the same thing as you!! Ordered the charm packs since I want to do a Pinwheel block quilt... Glad to see I'm not alone in the New quilters.. well I was raised with quilters.. just never had time til I retired to do much of it. I'm givin it Alot Of My Time, now and making up for those lost years...
    Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
    :icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut! Glad you found the site. The quilters range from new to quilting to old timers. I've been quilting for almost 20 years now. In the beginning I quilted whenever but now it is every weekend and sometimes all day long. My dog, Molly, sleeps on her bed while I sew....aaahhhhh heaven! Check out the tutorials.
      Susan

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! What kind of dog was Molly, Susan? Our family had a beautiful mix named Molly.
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Molly was from a shelter. They saved her from being put down at only 6 months old. She is part papillion and terrier. Totally my dog as she is always by my side and very protective. Thanks for asking.
          Susan

Comment

Working...
          X