Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Tennessee

Hi -

I'm not a new quilter, but I've had my quilting stuff in the attic for at least eight years, and my skills are a bit rusty. When I was last active in quilting, there were no jelly rolls or layer cakes or much of anything in the way of precuts. We did have charm squares, but those were mostly traded among quilters...not bought in the stores. I'm having so much fun getting up to date. And, after all these years, I FINALLY learned how to do a tidy binding, thanks to the video tutorials I found here. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's work and getting back into the quilting life.

Suzette

Re: Hello From Tennessee

Welcome Suzette. I am new to the forum as well. You will get lots of wonderful information here.

Comment

Welcome Suzette. I'm from Savannah Tn. and new here also. This is the most informative forum I have found; I think you will find it quite useful and fun!
      Judy :icon_wave:
      Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Comment

Hi, Suzette, and welcome to the forum. To see some of our work, just click on 'Gallery' at the top of this page and open up our albums. I love to spend time browsing there. Visit here often so we can get to know you. Barb
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome, from Michigan

Comment

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you will like this group. I'm from East TN, but I used to live in Memphis, in the Raleigh area. It was a long time ago!

Comment

Welcome from Florida!
              Donna

Comment

Welcome from NJ.
                Barbara :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome from Arizona
                  bjsmith57