New member Nikita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member Nikita

Hi, my name is Nikita. I am a mother to a 10 and 4 year old girls. I quilted my 10 year olds baby set when I was 14. After my interest in sewing my grandmother got me a singer heavy duty sewing machine and the kenmore 19001 embroidery machine. I used the singer to make the baby set but I have still yet to use my brand new embroidery machine but have now lost all of the attachments from moving 18 times over the past 7 years. I am now remarried and able to be a stay at home mother and after my 10 year old showed interest in sewing I boughy us each a new machine (singer stylist 2 and a limited edition project runway machine-last one being my daughters since that show is what sparked her interest in sewing) we have made a few babydoll items and bought the items to make my dh a king size realtree quilt. Which is what lead me here im lost on many issues with such a large quilt.

Re: New member Nikita

Welcome from Missouri

Comment

Welcome from KC Metro Missouri! Glad you are with us and jump into the forums when you need advise, sweetie!
      Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome, from Michigan

Comment

Welcome to the forum! This is the place to ask questions if you have them. Someone, or several 'someones' will be glad to help you out. Barb
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Welcome from Louisiana. Jump right in and join the crowd. Check out the tutorials & albums.
            Peggy:icon_hug:

Comment

Welcome from Florida!
              Donna

Comment

Hi Nikita........welcome to the forum. I hope you and your daughter have fun sewing together!
                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Welcome from New York!
                  sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                  Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                  Sigmund Freud

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Texas!
                    Joyce "She who dies with the most fabric wins!!"

Comment

Working...
                    X