Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day from ' Down Under'....The Great Southern Wheat Belt....Western Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day from ' Down Under'....The Great Southern Wheat Belt....Western Australia!

G'day to one and all. A newie sort of; as have made a few quilts long ago. Forgotten what I was taught and so now.... having to teach myself all over again, especially the new ways of quilting these days. Really really enjoy all the Quilting Tutorials....they are giving me confidence.

Re: G'day from ' Down Under'....The Great Southern Wheat Belt....Western Australia!

Welcome to "the quilting forum of MSQC and their addictive tutorials."
    sigpicgreetings from the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg

Michèle

Comment

Re: G'day from ' Down Under'....The Great Southern Wheat Belt....Western Australia!

Welcome Jane! You will be happy to know that this group is very international. Glad you found us! Sewing is like falling off a bicycle. Once you're upright, you suddenly remember how to pedal. Many blessings to you.
      Blondie in NC
      Sewing mends the soul.
      sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
      Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
      ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Welcome from Fairfax, VA. You will love it here!
        Suzette

Comment

Welcome from Connecticut. Those tutorials are as addictive as buying fabric!!!

Susan
          Susan

Comment

Hello from the Snowy Mountains, Jane. Aren't the tutorials on here absolutely wonderful! I'm so glad I found my way here too.

Mary B.

Comment

Working...
            X