Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I joined the forum a week or so ago; finally feel comfortable posting. I've been quilting for over 30 years and still love it! Just discovered English Paper Piecing and think it will be fun. A friend at church introduced me to the Daily Deal, then saw some of the tutorials, finally, found the forum! It is over an hours drive to my favorite quilt shop; so I'm athinkin I'll just drop in here every day to get my quilting, chatting fix!
    Judy :icon_wave:
    Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Re: Hello

Welcome, from Michigan

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum. It's a good place to be with all the friendly knowledgeable help you could want.

Comment

Welcome from Missouri

Comment

Hello and welcome..............a lot of us stop by the forum everyday to get our "fix".........sometimes 3 or 4 times a day!
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

hello from Iowa!
            TODAY IS A GOOD DAY...TO HAVE A GOOD DAY...Genny

Comment

Working...
            X