X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaryB
    replied
    Re: Hello from Perth, Western Australia

Hello from over east Rubypat. You will soon master that quilting, there is plenty of help and encouragement from the talented ladies here on the Forum. All the best.

Mary B.

Leave a comment:

• Susan M
    replied

Welcome from Connecticut! Stitch in the ditch is easy to do and very easy to master. If you are interested in free motion quilting, a quilt teacher once told me to practice EVERY night for about 10-15 minutes. Before long you will be doing all sort of designs.

Best wishes,
    Susan

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Welcome from New Jersey! This site will definitely give you a lot of support and encouragement with your quilting, you'll be doing it in no time. We'd love to see your quilt tops!

Leave a comment:

• Mimis-quilts
    replied

Welcome from Indiana! You will love it here...if you haven't figured it out yet, we LOVE pictures of projects!

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Welcome Pat from Western New York. This site is so great for learning. You will love it here, Hugs, Jan L

Leave a comment:

• Rubypat
    started a topic Hello from Perth, Western Australia

Hello from Perth, Western Australia

I am having so much fun quilting; the online tutorials are great, and I have already made 10 quilt tops; now just have to work on quilting them! That's the thing that I haven't mastered yet - but I'm sure I'll get there!
Working...
X