Thank you MSQC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you MSQC

This has been one of the worst weather winters in my Capital District NY area in a LONG time. I happened onto a tutorial of quilting as you go, and thought it was the the greatest idea. I needed a creative outlet to combat the dreary, snowy, long, cold winter. I made an I Spy floor mat with Thomas back panel for my husband's grandson. It was so much fun, and gave me a missing focus to soldier through the winter. I have completed a second similar lap quilt for my sister, with plans of many more. Your info is clear and easy to follow. I am NOT a quilter, but I do enjoy the info, ideas, and possibilities that I can work into my own projects. I do a lot of my shopping online as my husband has degenerative disc disease which doesn't allow us to get out too regularly. Perhaps I missed it, but is there a Wish List available for the account? I have so many ideas formulating that having a holding bin for possible needs would be very helpful. So Thank You-for helping me get through the winter with a sense of purpose and accomplishment, and reviving my fabric addiction. Beth

Re: Thank you MSQC

Hi Beth. I haven't noticed a wish list or shopping list, but they do have a 'recently viewed items' list that could possibly serve that purpose. I think it only shows 4 or 5 items. I think having a shopping list on the site would be a great idea. A lot of times I'll add things to my cart to save for a later purchase.
    K is for Karen 😊​ Albuquerque, NM..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Re: Thank you MSQC

Yeah, I asked for a wish list too. Apparently they are working on it. Can't wait!!!
      ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Working...
      X