Hi! I'm a newbie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I'm a newbie.

Hi, from southern Illinois. I am looking forward to spending some time here in the forum and learning from the experienced quilters. Hopefully everyone will be patient with my "newbie" questions and comments.
    Lee Ann

Re: Hi! I'm a newbie.

Welcome from Rhode Island! I'm a newbie also. Just finished my first quilt. There are wonderful and helpful people here. Enjoy.
    Hugs,
    Joanne

There are no mistakes, only happy accidents. - Bob Ross

A girl needs to surround herself with TONS of happiness.
    Happiness = fabric!:icon_woohoo:

Comment

Welcome from Louisiana! I am a newbie, too. They are very patient with your questions here. Ask anything!
      "She who dies with the most fabric wins"

Ecclesiastes 9:10 "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

Julie
      :D

Comment

Welcome from Arizona
        bjsmith57

Comment

Welcome from California.
          Everyone here is very nice and very patient with questions, they love to answer you
          May the road rise up to meet you...
          May the wind be always at your back...
          May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
          Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome -- also from California. Hope to see you on the forum frequently.
            Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

Hi from Massachusetts.
              :icon_wave:Joan

Comment

Welcome from another newbie in North Carolina!
                I wonder how long I get to say I'm still a newbie. I only started learning in September, but I've finished 2 lap quilts. Not real impressed with my quilting, but I do so enjoy putting the top together.

Comment

Welcome from Florida!
                  Donna

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, where it's a chilly 2 deg. We got 4" of snow yesterday. After seeing how cold & snowy it is in the Midwest & NE, as well as Canada, with gas/propane shortages, I'm thankful there is plenty of natural gas in our state & we're toasty warm. My husb. is in poor health; neither of us would be able to tolerate setting our thermostat at 60! Enjoy the forum. JCY

Comment

Working...
                    X