Hi from Ontario Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Ontario Canada

Hello and good morning! I just completed my registration to join your group and am excited to learn or refresh my quilting habits once again. It has been a while since I have done much quilting of any kind, and did complete a total of 6 quilted table runners I made as Christmas ('13) gifts for my family plus one sewn 18" pillow cover with printed pictures of geckos on it for my youngest g-daughter who is nearly 16. A good experience and a loving compliment to each of my children and grand kids. As my user name implies I am a 69 year old senior. I love watching Jenny's videos on You Tube too. She is such an inspiration, and I hope to learn more here too. I cannot promise to post real often but will definitely drop in to check out the various boards offered here.

Re: Hi from Ontario Canada

Welcome to the best forum on the internet from an ex Woodstockite. Now living near Bancroft.
    Dena
    I took up Quilting and gave up cooking!
    Dena

Comment

Hi Dena, Nice to know there are others from my neck of the woods on here too. ( lol "woods" is not the key factor here considering where I live) And is nice to "meet" you too. ~~ Joanne

Comment

Hello and welcome from New York!
        sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
        Time spent with cats is never wasted.
        Sigmund Freud

Comment

Welcome from California.
          I hope to be a contented senior very soon too!!
          May the road rise up to meet you...
          May the wind be always at your back...
          May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead...
          Patt :icon_wave:

Comment

A big warm welcome from ottawa!!

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina
              ~ Tracy

Comment

Another warm welcome from a fellow Canadian. Enjoy your stay here.
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Glad you found us....welcome.
                  "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                  Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Working...
                  X