Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to meet you!

Hello!
    My name is Michelle and I live near the K.C. area. I mostly sew garments for my children, friends, and bags. I have an array of machines. I'm not a quilter but it is something I would like to learn more about. I stumbled on this forum so I decided to stop and stay awhile. Thanks for having me!

Re: Nice to meet you!

Welcome from Vermont. You'll enjoy it here.
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! Would love to see pictures of your bags! Some of the gals here make fantastic bags (I'm not one of them, sad to say). But would love to see pics!
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

It is inspiring to read what other quilters are doing! And if you are a sewer, you will love to quilt. Once you get started, you will get hooked. Welcome to the forum. The Minnesota Star Quilt Company does great tutorials and I love shopping at their store. Then there's the daily deal! It is all so much fun! (my 'spending money' account is gone, but I am having fun!!!)

Comment

The Missouri Star Quilting Company is the best site on the net. Welcome from Western NY. Hugs, Jan
          Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi MishShou, Welcome from your neighbor in Wichita, Ks.!!
            Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome, MishShou, from New Jersey!
              There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Working...
              X