Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :)

Hello everyone,
    My name is Meredith I'm 18 and a first time quilter. I came across MSQC on youtube and WOW! You're tutorials are great, they have been so helpful to me, I'm currently making my own version of the "Summer in the park" quilt and I'm so excited about it.
    Like I said, first time quilter (new to sewing as well) but I'm also a full time ballet dancer and student.
    I'm very excited to be on the forums
    Have a great day!
    Meredith

Re: Hello

Welcome from Vermont. You can learn so much here. I'm new too. Would love to see pictures of your quilt when it's done; or in stages. We love pictures here!!!
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Loonwatcher, I have started a blog for my quilting endeavors that have pictures of progress on the projects I'm working on, but I'll be sure to post some here as well!
      http://meredithn29.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome! Great blog and looks like you're off to a wonderful start!

Comment

Welcome, Meredith! I joined just a few days ago and agree completely with how helpful the MSQC tutorials are. I feel like I've known Jenny for a long time!
          Checked out your blog and what a beautiful job you did on your first quilt, Meredith. It sounds like you are a busy young woman!

Comment

Welcome from Illinois! The tutorials are done so well on here aren't they? I look forward to everyone new one that comes out and the Walk in the Park is on my bucket list. I will stop by your blog to check it out.
            Glad you joined, it's very inspiring here!
            Patti
            Patti
            "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Peeked at your blog. Love the quilt your working on. Fabulous colors. You're doing a great job!
              ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Working...
              X