X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monique
    replied
    Re: Hello one and all!

Welcome from Canada. I haven't been here long myself and I am a relatively new grandmother. My granddaughter just turned 1 and is the apple of our eyes. There are many wonderful people here who are so willing to help with whatever it is you need. Just a great place to be.

Take care
    Monique

Leave a comment:

• patticakes
    replied

Hi Steph! Sounds like you must have had some great quilting teachers! The info on here is both fun and inspiring and we are always glad to have someone new on board.
    Welcome from Illinois!
    Patti

Leave a comment:

• LanaMonteith
    replied

Hi Steph and welcome to the land of many happy inexperienced and very experienced quilters!!! If the dresden is you thing today you can always check out the dresden template from MSQC, its amazing I have to say. Even I can use it and make it look easy. Others here are much more advanced than I but have never once made me unwelcome. Pleased to meet you and hope your journey is a happy one. Bless you honey and enjoy life! Always, Lana Monteith

Leave a comment:

• atoz1mom
    started a topic Hello one and all!

Hello one and all!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am the proud mother of two daughters, 16 and 6, and two sons, 14 and 10. I have been married for 18 years. I currently live in central Iowa. We just moved here from the St. Louis area in October. I am a nuclear quality control inspector. I often travel for my work, which is hard on my family, but when I am home I am home, with very few distractions from my family. We enjoy time together.

I have been around quilters all of my life. My great grandmother was a quilter, my beloved grandmother was a quilter, my mother is a quilter, and I have been teaching my daughter to be a quilter.

I have always stayed pretty safe with my quilting and never ventured into anything new. However, lately I have had a yerning to broden my horizens. I am obbsessed with fan quilts, the dresden plates, and circles. I have plans for each of these very soon. I am not sure how that will go but I'm going to give it a try!

I look forward to using this forum and increasing my knowlege.

God bless,
    Steph
Working...
X