• Jackiegross
    replied
    Re: Kansas gal new to Forums

Welcome to the family.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyMtnLady
    replied

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us.

Leave a comment:

• Kateskloset
    replied

Welcome from Louisiana! How lucky are you to be near the MSQ????

Leave a comment:

• HandsomeRyan
    replied

Welcome to the forums!

Leave a comment:

• Simply Quilting
    replied

Welcome!!! I hope that you are able to go to the retreat because with those two ladies you know it is going to be a blast.

Leave a comment:

• bjsmith57
    replied

Welcome from Arizona

Leave a comment:

• pcbatiks
    replied

Hi and welcome to you Lana. Are you going to the retreat........sounds like fun!

Leave a comment:

• Kelly F
    replied

Lucky lady right in the middle of some great quilting locations!

welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Sew Perfect
    replied

Hi Lana! From one Kansan to another, welcome to the M* Quilt forum. I look forward to reading your posts and seeing pictures of your projects.

Leave a comment:

• Miss Sheri
    replied

Hi Lana,
    Welcome from Utah.
    So, do you think you will be able to go to the retreat? I can't imagine how much fun that would be. Glad you decided to join us.

Leave a comment:

• Bubby
    replied

Hi Lana and welcome to the forum. Sometimes you have something really special in your own backyard and don't know it. Such was the case with the little fabric store in our town that carries beautiful quilt fabrics at terrific prices. I thought it was just another dollar store for a long time because of their name (Lucky Dollar). I hope you enjoy the forum and get lots of new ideas and inspiration. Barb

Leave a comment:

• Lana C
    started a topic Kansas gal new to Forums

Kansas gal new to Forums

I've been a quilter for a number of years but have not participated with an online forum before so will be interested to see how this works and pick up some new quilting tips, etc. Today I worked on a lap quilt using a pattern from the Loose Change by Kansas Troubles Quilters book. It is super easy and goes together so quickly - - thanks to the tutorial by Missouri Star Quilt Co that recently became available. One very interesting thing that I found out when I read the pattern book is that Lynne Hagmeier lives less than 100 miles from me. Shows you how much attention I've paid to the Moda line of Kansas Troubles! Really it's kind of embarrassing as my fabric stash tells a different story with many prints from that Moda fabric line! I have since found Lynne Hagmeier's web site only to see that she and Jenny with MSQC are having a retreat only 30 miles from me at the end of March! How awesome is that?
    I look forward to participating with the online forums - - a whole new experience.
Working...
X