X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sassyg
    replied
    Re: Complete Noob!

Welcome from Georgia....and yes this site is addictive, so sit bak and relax have fun.

Leave a comment:

• MaryB
    replied

Hello from Australia, Kim. You have joined a wonderful group and I wish you many, many happy hours of quilting, whether it be browsing or doing.

Mary B.

Leave a comment:

• sweetstkissez22
    replied

Im in NC too!! YAY! Im not alone!!

I work in a call center, for a security company! And no Im not the one that should be monitoring your houses so dont sweat! LoL, I just schedule installs and that type of deal!! So when Im not on the phone I am watching TV or browsing tutorials!! Or as of recent living in here snooping through the stores blog and such! Thanks for all the welcomes, and waves!! I will surely post my first quilt soon, I am hoping to finish it this weekend! just borders and backing left!

Leave a comment:

• janluna
    replied

Welcome from Western NY. Glad you joined Hugs, Jan

Leave a comment:

• sassyquilter
    replied

Welcome from Virginia, can't wait to see some of your projects

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Welcome Kim, from New Jersey!

Leave a comment:

• craftyladysam
    replied

Also waving from NC. Did you say Quack? Welcome and let us see some of your projects when you get her done. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Blondie
    replied

Hi Kim!
    yep, you know you're addicted when you wait to say quack along with the duck.
    Welcome to the group!
    Waving from NC
    Blondie

Leave a comment:

• Loonwatcher
    replied

Welcome from Vermont. Just sew whenever you get the chance - it's "you" time and it's good for your soul. enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Mia
    replied

Hi and welcome Kim....... we are all basically addicted, so it's lovely to welcome a sistah.

Leave a comment:

• quiltingtrish
    replied

Hi Kim - welcome to the goup - we will welcome you anytime - doesn't have to be in any special order -haha.
    What kind of job do you have that lets you check out youtube and blogs. I can't even get that stuff at school - they block all that. Lucky you!
    Doesn't matter how long it takes to finish a project - we love to see photos anytime.
    Again - welcome!
    Hugs,

Leave a comment:

• sweetstkissez22
    started a topic Complete Noob!

Complete Noob!

Well, like always I tend to always do things out of order..I have already posted in here a few times, but I guess I should introduce myself!

My name is Kim, I have two gorgeous kiddos. I am very new to sewing and quilting. I just bought my Brother machine a couple months ago, and have been trying to teach myself how to sew. Being that my kids keep me so busy I dont get much time to sew at once, so my small projects tend to take me weeks!! I am very very excited to start sewing though!

I spend the majority of my time at work online (youtube and blogs..). Youtube is how I found MSQC! And Ive been addicted ever since!!
Working...
X