Hey i´m Naty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey i´m Naty

Hello everyone, my name is Naty im from Argentina (southamerica) im a new but a very enthusiastic quilter.
    In my country Quilting is not very popular, we have not patchwork shops. So everything that ive learn is from blogs and forums. I love MSQC videos, are so so SO helpful. Im really happy to be here, you can visit me at http://www.manualidando.blogspot.com

My msn [email protected]

Hugs
    Naty

Re: Hey i´m Naty

welcome!! I checked out your blog...the video of the cat in the box was hilarious!! " no cats were harmed in the making of this video" love it!!!

glad you found us!!!
    Michele

Comment

SO glad you are here! Great to meet you Naty. Hope you enjoy yourself!

Comment

Hey thanks for the welcome, just now i can enter the forum, it was giving me errors because it was in Spanish.
        My cats are so funny. Now im going to happily look the forums.
        Hugs

Comment

Hey Naty, Yo trambien soy de Argentina, pero vivo en australia. Por fin encontre una argentina que haga quilting..... espero poder cambiar ideas.... vi tu blog.... wow esta buenisimo, te felicito.
          Maggie
          Maggie
          Quilting with a friend will keep you in stitches.

Comment

Usted no es solo, ve, otro argentino! Amo su blog y soy ahora un seguidor. Bienvenidos al bordo usted lo amará seguramente aquí. Pido perdón de antemano por mi español oxidado, sé, tengo que practicar.
            *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
            http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMountainHorseMama View Post
              Usted no es solo, ve, otro argentino! Amo su blog y soy ahora un seguidor. Bienvenidos al bordo usted lo amará seguramente aquí. Pido perdón de antemano por mi español oxidado, sé, tengo que practicar.
              Hey RockyMountainHorseMama, que te paso con el idioma crillo!!!! Did you forget????? Naughty RockyMountainHorseMama, we have to put you up to speed....... Muyyy rapido!!!!!!!
              Maggie
              Quilting with a friend will keep you in stitches.

Comment

Originally posted by magx View Post
                Hey RockyMountainHorseMama, que te paso con el idioma crillo!!!! Did you forget????? Naughty RockyMountainHorseMama, we have to put you up to speed....... Muyyy rapido!!!!!!!
                Ai Dios Mio! Por favor perdóneme, he sido en Texas demasiado mucho tiempo y mejicano que habla, adivino!
                *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
                http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Welcome Naty Glad you found us. We love Jenny's tuts. too.
                  Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
                  X