No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,
    I'm new to this forum and by reading it I think I'm gonna love it. I've been married for 45 years to my husband and we have a 43 year old daughter and a 41 year old son, five grandchildren ages 4 to 24. I love all types of sewing, crafting and now in the process of learning to quilt. I would also love to learn to knit and crochet. Summers my favorite past times are: vegetable gardening, flowers, picking wild berries of all kinds, going for walks and fishing with my husband. Winter months I do most of my sewing, I do machine embroidery and I ice fish with my hubby. I'm a very active person, the only time I sit and practically do nothing is when I surf the web for sewing, quilting, crocheting, and knitting sites. Everyone have a wonderful weekend.

Re: Newbie

Hi Togorose. You sound very active and fun. Welcome from Vermont where I'm looking forward to the same summer fun. You'll love it here in the MSQC forum. Enjoy!
    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Hello from Georgia............. I've been here just a day myself and already love it.

Comment

Hi Nancy,

Thanks I'm sure I'm going to love it, I've been on the site for the last four hours, reading, orderin and just lovin it!! I'm from Alberta, Canada. We must exchange email addresses, we seem to like the same things.

Comment

Hello from Canada......you are definitely going to like it here. Any questions, chances to win free stuff, tutorials, pictures, etc.....It's all here

Hope you enjoy.........
          :icon_happy:Wicked

My husband lets me buy all the fabric I can hide :icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome from Mexico and Mississippi. I do most of my sewing in the summer because it is toooo hot in both of my homes to spend much time outdoors. You will love it here. These ladies are great.
            Hola from sunny Mexico, Cheryl:icon_wave:

Comment

Welcome from Georgia. You sound about like me when I'm not entertaining my two grandsons 3 and 1 1/2 I am either sewing, crosstitching or crocheting. I think this year I'm going to try gardening again. Me and my three year old grandson may start a garden. Hope you have a great weekend.

Lynne Leavell
              Last edited by LynneLeavell; April 8, 2011, 08:46 AM.

Comment

A great big warm quilty welcome from NW Missouri!!
                Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from Canada. You will enjoy this site...lots of fun interesting personalities-great info and tutorials!.....Val

Comment

Hello from Australia, togorose . Ice fishing WOW. This is such a great place, you will learn so much and make lots of new friends. I have only been here a short while and feel right at home already.

Mary B.

Comment

Working...
                    X