Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new member from New Mexico

Hello,
    My name is Natalie and I am a new member from New Mexico. I found this site during a random search for fabric. I have been quilting for a short time and have been self taught. I have 4 young kids ages 10 and down so I have little time for lessons I love finding ways to make quilting easier and have recently fallen in love with doing applique, at least the way I have been doing it. I'm looking forward to meeting people who also quilt and love it

Re: A new member from New Mexico

Natalie, we're excited you have found your way here. Take a couple minutes now and then and go through Jenny's tutorials - you will pick up so very much!! Enjoy your time here.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from Western NY Natalie. You will love it here. You can learn a lot about quilting from Jenny's tutorials and from the other members. Hugs, Jan L
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi Nathalie, and welcome from Canada. Yes you will absolutely love it here. Do watch the tutorials they are soooo helpful. Enjoy!

Monique
        Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from Fairfax VA. You will love this site. Lots of help and ideas.
          Suzette

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! You will love the tutorials!!
            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

I've only belonged to the group for a short time and I find it very welcoming, friendly and so very helpful. Welcome from PA, My kids range from 26 to 36 so I've been there and done that. Now, it's grandkids. LOL!
              Linda L Maurer, Peach Bottom, PA

http://gardenquilting.blogspot.com/

Only a Quilter has a welcome mat at the door to her home and an
              "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign on the door of her sewing room (by Tom and Madge Powis)

Comment

Hi Natalie; I am new too and welcome. I have found this is a great place to ask any questions and get real answers( no matter how dumb I think they are people respond) My children are 39 and 37 so I too am into the grandkids!!!

Comment

Welcome from Mo.! Jenny's tutorials are the best, and the ladies here are so helpful when bombarded by questions from us newbies. You will be glad you found this spot!

Comment

Hi Natalie,
                    Welcome from Houston, TX! This is a great place to learn and make great friends! If your in the ABQ area or if you get up/down that way you need to check out Southwest Decoratives on Carmel, up off of N I25. It's one of those shops that I stop by everytime I go home to visit my folks

Comment

Welcome Natalie! Can't wait to see your projects!
                      Katie's Quilting Corner - Blog, Podcast and More!
                      Don't miss Free Pattern Friday posts!
                      Pinterest

Comment

Working...
                      X