Hello from Arizona. New Quilter here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Arizona. New Quilter here.

Hi everyone, I am a new quilter and am so excited. It doesn't take long to get hooked. Have been busy looking for information online and was so excited to find all the tutorials available through MSQC. Thank you.

Looking forward to learning more and making new friends. Thank you.

Re: Hello from Arizona. New Quilter here.

Welcome KK! You are so right ~ the tutorials that MSQC offers are top drawer. We are all enamored of these wonderful folks who offer them as well as for this little forum to share our mutual love of fabrics with.
    Please come back and share with us regularly. We love company. Just jump in feet first and get drenched in our mutual obsession.

Blessings
    Blondie in NC
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Welcome KK from Canada. I am fairly new here myself but everyone here is SO wonderful. Enjoy your time here.

Monique
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Thank you girls for the welcome. I am still learning how to navigate this site, but look forward to learning lots and making new friends. Have a great day.

Comment

Working...
        X