X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inspired
    replied
    Re: New to MSQCF

Another welcome from Canada! I am new here and I know you will enjoy it...Val

Leave a comment:

• LynneLeavell
    replied

Welcome from Georgia.

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Welcome, Shirley, from New Jersey! Like tamsterg said, sounds like you have a lot of people to quilt for! Enjoy the site.

Leave a comment:

• lindaw724472002
    replied

Shirley, I live about 25 miles from Jonesboro. About 4 miles from the Missouri bootheel. Ashflat isn't that far. Small world isn't it. I found the cutiest little quilt shop in Jonesboro. Glad you jioned the forum It is my favorite spot on the computer. Linda

Leave a comment:

• mamaquilt
    replied

welcome from the G. D. of Luxembourg. Even we here in Europe learn alot via internet on quilting, especially in this forum

Leave a comment:

• suzette58
    replied

Welcome from Fairfax, VA. I love this site. It's great. You will learn alot here.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Welcome from Canada. Sit back and enjoy. There are SO many wonderful people here.

Monique

Leave a comment:

• tamsterg7
    replied

Welcome from St. Louis! This place is awesome, you will be soooo glad you found it. Sounds like you have a bunch of people to make quilts for and I'm sure they will love them!

Leave a comment:

• shirleyj
    replied

Thanks a bunch. ShirleyJ

Leave a comment:

• shirleyj
    replied

Linda,
    I am couple hours south of Springfield. Ash Flat is my home town. Thanks for the welcome. ShirleyJ

Leave a comment:

• shirleyj
    replied

Thank you for the welcome. I am from NE Arkansas about 20 miles from the Missouri border. About a couple hours from Springfield.
    ShirleyJ

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

NW Missouri welcomes you, Shirley. So glad you found us!

Leave a comment:

• lindaw724472002
    replied

hey, I'm from northeast Arkansas. Glad you are here. You will meet some wonderful people who are very helpful. Enjoy and drop buy often. Linda

Leave a comment:

• ginampls
    replied

welcome shirley!! i love it here.. i found jen here when i was looking up a technique on the you tube... and been hook ever since.. oh it was my first quilt... i love being a part of this community... even mundane topics we do... and i know that if i reach out .... i will find a hand ... whether it is to give me a tissue or pat me on the back....

so where are you from?

Leave a comment:

• shirleyj
    started a topic New to MSQCF

New to MSQCF

Hello from your sister state of Arkansas. Ran on to Jenny's tutorials on YouTube by happenstance. Glad I did. Have ordered from the shop but this is my first shot at the forum. I am fairly new at quilting. Have been sewing since high school but found out that knowing how to make clothing is nothing like knowing the ends and outs of quilting. Took a beginner's class in quilt making which helped a lot in the cutting of pieces etc. I have 3 girls,2 sons-in-law, 8 grandkids--5 girls, 3 boys AND 3 of the prettiest little great grandbaby girls. And not to leave out my little house partner Polly. She is a 5 pound blue/tan chi. Plan to work on family genealogy, quilt,do crafty things and keep up with all my kids. Retired??? Hope to learn a lot from you all.
    Have a blessed evening,
    shirleyj
Working...
X