Newbie from Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Texas!

Just beginning to get my feet wet with this quilting thing. I have about a million ideas in my head of projects that I want to make--how will I ever get to them all?

Re: Newbie from Texas!

Good Morning and Welcome! Glad that you found us. Come back soon and join us in our quilting adventures.

Blondie in NC
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Good morning and welcome from Canada. I too have made many quilts in my head just not enough real hours to do them all. You picked a great place to be.

Monique
      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hey, Jane - May I call you Jane?

The way to do those million quilt ideas is to start one and finish it, then do the next one . . . but we usually don't work that way. I have four or five in the 'physical' works right now.

Welcome to MSQC's forum.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Hello from Fairfax, VA. I finally had to hang a whiteboard in my studio to keep track of my projects. You will love the site
          Suzette

Comment

Hello and welcome from St. Louis. I think part of being creative is having all those ideas constantly running thru your head. Not to worry - not having projects in your head or in the works is a bad thing - very bad! Glad you found this spot because it is the best!

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! We'd love to see your projects as you finish them. Enjoy the site!
              There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Working...
              X