Inspired Quilter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspired Quilter

Hi Everyone; This is my first time in a forum.Too Cool! I am a retired Mom and Grandma to 3 adorable grandkids. I live in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. I stumbled upon MSQC and have so enjoyed all the info and inspiration. I have been learning to quilt for a while now and with each quilt I have made mistakes (some Big Mistakes) but it is a learning process that I LOVE!!!! Looking forward to learning more from you...Inspired

Re: Inspired Quilter

Welcome, Inspired, from New Jersey USA. Glad you're here!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome from Colorado - we all make mistakes and, like they say, there are no quilt police!

Comment

Welcome from St. Louis Missouri! Mistakes are the way we learn, and I am still learning each time I make something!!!! You will love it here - so much knowledge and people eager to share!

Comment

Welcome from another Canadian. I am from Alberta. A mother of 6 grandmother of 6. Looks like a great site.

JVO
          JVO

Comment

Welcome inspired! You have picked the best of the best. You will love it here! Rhonda from Ky.

Comment

Dear Inspired,

There are No Quilt Police. There are no Mistakes in Quilting. There are only DESIGN FEATURES.

Signed,
              The Quilting Fairy

PS - I welcome you - from Missouri!!
              Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
              it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome Inspired from a fellow Canadian. You picked a great place to hang out. Don't be shy with questions, the ladies and gents are just absolutely wonderful. AND they love pictures of things you have made or are making. Sit back and enjoy!

Monique
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Hi and welcome from another one living in Colorado.Connie C

Comment

Hi Quilting Fairy from Missouri! Thanks for your welcome. I am the Cottage Fairy! Every summer at the cottage the Cottage Fairy visits in the dark of night and leaves little gifts for the grandkids on the foot of their bed while they are sleeping. Last summer my grandaughter swore that she had seen the Fairy at her window!!! How amazing is that. I don't know how much longer she will believe but it is FUN!!! Thanks for listening....Inspired

Comment

Working...
                    X