Hello from Northern Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Northern Missouri

Hi, I am a quilting addict and am so happy to find this forum. I am lucky to have a group of 6-8 friends to meet with weekly to quilt and we meet one day a month to quilt for Project Linus. I have also made 2 wool quilts and have to have a 3rd done (per request) for HS graduation a year from May. I love to do all my quilts start to finish as long as it is smaller than a queen. I love machine quilting and stippling but my machine is not liking it very well so hoping for a long arm some day. lol Not sure what to read first on here, maybe the recipes. Hope you all have a very quilty day.
    Rita

Re: Hello from Northern Missouri

We're all quilting addicts here, so we welcome you with open arms. Greetings from NW MO.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! Glad you found us!
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Hi there and welcome from California.
        I'm jealous because you are in Missouri and can conceivably go to visit Natalie, Jenny, Sarah and Bill at the MSQC.
        Hope you enjoy it here ...... these are lovely quilters and always willing to help
        Hugs
        Mia
        ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
        Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
        (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

Hello from Peach Bottom (south of Lancaster) Pennsylvania. Great to see all the new quilters coming on board. . . . what am I saying, I'm only quilting for three months. Not even that, about 10 weeks.
          Linda L Maurer, Peach Bottom, PA

http://gardenquilting.blogspot.com/

Only a Quilter has a welcome mat at the door to her home and an
          "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign on the door of her sewing room (by Tom and Madge Powis)

Comment

Working...
          X