Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just joined this Group from Alberta Canada.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just joined this Group from Alberta Canada.

I have been using the tutorials on you tube and just love what I learn I am new to this site and would love to meet other people who share my interests.
    also any others who have purchased products online in canada.

Re: I just joined this Group from Alberta Canada.

Can anyone give me any info on placing a order for products online is it easy to do as we have no stores that sell quilting supplies in our little town

Comment

A great big welcome from Missouri. Can't answer our question, but I'll bet someone will jump right in with the answer soon.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! Sure one of our Canadian sisters will answer your question.
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Good Morning and welcome
          We have some other Canadians in our group - Shauna (Sally) and she orders from MSQC. There are also other internationals that order from here so it must be an easy process for all.
          Best wishes for a more informative response
          Blondie
          Sewing mends the soul.
          sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
          Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
          ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

I here the mail is slow in Canada.I have a friend still waiting for her check i sent her,2 weeks so far.

Comment

Hi littleone-45. Welcome from a fellow Canadian. I just recently ordered from MSQC. Now it took 2 weeks to get here but it might not take that long to get it to you. There is a $15 shipping fee per order so make your order worthwhile which is what I did. And yes it is easy to do. That's about it. Enjoy your time here. There are many, many wonderful people here who are more than willing to help or answer your questions.

Happy quilting
              Monique
              Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Welcome from Ky. You will love it here. You have found a great group of guys and gals to hang with.Glad you are here.

Comment

Hi Monique Thankyou for the welcome, I made my first order yesterday and yes it was very easy now just to wait for it to come, and I also made it worth while, and I find everyone so friendly on this site.
                  All the best Wendy.

Comment

Hello and welcome from another newbie, - I'm loving it here!

Hugs from Eva Mari
                    Fabric purchases require no justification!
                    A stash must be carefully and constantly built. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Comment

Let me know Wendy how long your order takes to arrive! I am curious that's all.

take care,
                      Monique
                      Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I am in Alberta and my order took 2 weeks. The service is excellent and I will be ordering again. :-)

Comment

Welcome to the group! Sometimes my orders go through slowly as well, but the anticipation is worth it!
                          Susan

Comment

Welcome to our Forum! You will love chatting with other quilters as well as learning so much (nevermind helping to keep MSQC in business! haha!...they are great!)
                            Cynthia

Comment

Working...
                            X