X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onetiredmomma
    replied
    Re: Newbie

Hi Joyce! Glad you found us! The tutorials are very good, and I watch them over and over again. Scraping, my husband rolls his eyes when he hears that duck

Leave a comment:

• debinmalaga
    replied

Welcome Joyce, from New Jersey!

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Navas
    replied

Joyce, we're sure glad you decided to join us. There is a wealth of information on this site for new quilters. We even have a lot of bird watchers and parrot owners, too.

Leave a comment:

• Emmari
    replied

Hi there Joyce!

New to this forum and relatively new to quilting myself: started sewing two years ago at the tender age of 54... LOL
    This is the place to be: lots of info and friendly and inspiring people!

Hugs from Eva Mari

Leave a comment:

• iamderailed
    started a topic Newbie

Hi,
    I just found your site thru a video link that was posted on one of my Yahoo groups. I am brand new to quilting. Just now working on my first ever quilt. It's a log cabin quilt from a challenge on one of my Yahoo groups. Ok, the challenge ended Christmas day and I've got all my blocks almost done for my top.

I live in Phoenix with my hubby and Quaker parrot who rules this world.

I really liiked the two videos I watched tonight, the disappearing nine patch and the scallop border. I plan to watch all of your videos and hopefully get my courage up to tackle more of these. I would eventually like to make some quilts for charity, but want to be able to do a good job on them first.

Thank you,
    Joyce
Working...
X