Hi my name is Bev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi my name is Bev

Hi my name is Bev. I live in WV and have quilted for years but am just now actually learning easier and faster ways to do things. I am a rep for the Alto Quick Cut 2 and that has made my cutting more accurate and faster and now my husband and I bought a Statler Stitcher which is making the quilting faster but I have found so many nifty tools. The first thing I saw on MSQ was a binding tool. I have always had trouble getting my binding to connect and the end and not look like a mess. I bought the tool and I absolutely LOVE it. If you guys haven't gotten one yet get it. It is absolutely fabulous. Anyway, I'm glad to be a part of the group and I hope to learn lots of things.
    Bev

Re: Hi my name is Bev

I Bev,I'm new joined yesterday.I live in Colorado.Connie C

Comment

Hi Bev and Connie, Welcome to both of you. I'm Jan and I live in Western NY. You are going to love this site. You can learn from Jenny's tutorials and each other. Hang around and have a great day. I'll be on and off all day between cleaning projects. lol Fun, Fun!! Hugs, Jan
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Hi Bev and Connie...
        You will love this site and be addicted just as we all are. First thing I do after getting the family out the door is check the deal of the day.. cause many many days it sells out by noon. Good for MSQC!!! I too purchased the binding tool and am going to put it to use this afternoon. WELCOME !! And enjoy the site

Comment

Hi, Bev and Connie! Welcome to the forum! I love the binding tool and can only say it has made the cutting of binding fun! Enjoy the site...I have to get back to work (lunch is over!) Debi

Comment

Hi, Connie & Bev. Welcome glad you 2 joined. You will really enjoy the site.
            Suzette

Comment

Howdy-hey! So glad you are here!

Comment

Welcome from Missouri.
                Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
                it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Hi Bev , i'm new here to , its a great site , unlike yourself i'm only starting out in quilting, but i think its going to be so much fun , nice to meet you .

Comment

Hi Bev. I'm new here too and can't stay away. I'm totally addicted and completely inspired. For a newbie quilter/sewer like me these folks are very kind and free with great and helpful information. Not to mention the great MSQC shop - the best! I've become a secret buyer; meaning that I hide the packages from by DH when they get here. LOL
                    ;)Nancy

I got a sewing machine for my husband. Good trade, huh!?!

Comment

Isn't MSQC awesome!? I just love talking with all these quilter's, new and experts!
                      Lin

Comment

Hi and a big welcome from me, very new to this forum but loving every second I hang around here.
                        And isn't Jenny just AWESOME?!? All the threads I've dived into are filled to the brim with friendly comments
                        and I so like the positive buzz here!

I'm def going to buy that tool and avoid all the basting and tantrums... LOL

Hugs from Eva Mari
                        Fabric purchases require no justification!
                        A stash must be carefully and constantly built. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Comment

Howdy from Nebraska. I'm fairly new around here also, but you'll find everyone so friendly and ready to help you out.

I've got the Alto Quick Cut system on my list of things to get. Now I'll know who to get in touch with.

Now I'm off to check out the binding tool.

Nancy
                          Nancy

Psalm 126:3 The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

Comment

Working...
                          X