New to the MSQC forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the MSQC forums

Hello everyone! I'm so glad I found this site! I've been wanting to quilt for a very long time. I have bought so much fabric over the past few years....I think it's time to use it. I have been watching the tutorials on here, Amazing! Now I cant finally get a project done. I have started a twin size quilt...and let me just say...I'm hooked on quilting. I will put up pics when i finish it! Happy quilting everyone!
    Angela:icon_bigsmile:

Re: New to the MSQC forums

Hi Angela, Welcome! You will definitely love it here. Everyone is so helpful and so talented. Just looking at all the pictures gets me inspired. Hope to see your pictures soon.
    Shirley
    Shirley :icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Welcome Angela, from Western NY.
      Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

It's so fantastic to read about a new quilter's enthusiasm. Thanks for joining us.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Yay for going gung-Ho! Can't wait to see pictures. I think we all got bit by a fabric collector bug!
          Lin

Comment

Hi Angela, we are so glad you found us!! Please, if you have any questions ask away and enjoy yourself here!! It''s great to meet you!

Comment

Angela, you'll discover that you've found the BEST quilt shop, BEST tutorials, and BEST folks on the web. Enjoy!
              There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome Angela from Canada. Deb took the words right out of my mouth. Bestess place to be!!

Monique
                Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Working...
                X