Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Minnesota!

Hi everyone,
    I just happened upon this site and it looks like a fun place to be.
    I have been doing some quilting for the last few years but I haven't made anything bigger than a crib size quilt but I would love to try some day. I don't get much time to quilt unfortunately so I still feel like a beginner.
    My husband and I live in snowy Minnesota where I do childcare in our home. We have two grown children and the fifth grandbaby is due in about 5 weeks so I need to be thinking about what type of baby quilt to make.... I am actually behind with the last two grandchildren.
    Thanks for inspiring me with your beautiful talents everyone.

Re: Hello from Minnesota!

Welcome Lynn06 From Western NY. You will love it here and learn a lot from Jenny and all the girls.
    Hugs, Jan
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

me from Minnesota as well!!! from moorhead. mpls grand rapids and soon hopefully the brainerd area.... i found this site as i was making my first quilt... now i have 4 finished quilts... and more to come!!!!!! the site is great... and congrats on grand babies.... lots of great support here..
      all the best
      Gina

Comment

A great big welcome from Missouri. Glad to have you here.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from Georgia.

Lynne Leavell

Comment

Welcome! Just one block at a time. I just made 2 disappearing nine patch baby quilts and they were so quick and easy! I actually made too many blocks and have enough for 1 more, they went so easy! MSQC has a tutorial on it, and you could finish a top in two devoted evenings, tops! Welcome to the site!
            Lin

Comment

Working...
            X