Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Eerybodeee

"Hi"!
    Just discovered quilters daily deal which led me to here. I am so excited to be here and to learn from all of you.
    I machine piece and hand quilt. Especially love making baby quilts. I'm self taught so I really don't have any expert knowledge.
    I made my first quilt my senior year in high school an was hooked. I only make 1 or 2 quilts (if that) a year. I will blame it on the fact that I have two toddlers and we have lived in 5 states, 8 apartments, in 7 years (no, we aren't military) I just work slow, it's true.
    I love making new friends, especially quilters.

Re: Hello Eerybodeee

Welcome from Western NY. You will learn from Jenny's tutorials. They are the best. So are the people who run the site and the people who are members. Enjoy! Hugs, Jan L
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey!
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

A great big Missouri welcome to you!! Toddlers can keep you from doing what you think you want to do, but do cherish all those moments with them!! Make them a quilt!!
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from Georgia. I understand about having the two toddlers. I have two toddler Grandsons that are underfoot all the time. I have had to learn how to sew holding each one in my lap by thereselves or together.

You will love the site.

Lynne Leavell

Comment

welcome!! I hear you about moving around....we've been here in alabama longer than in any other place we've lived and now I'm getting antsy about moving again....too long in one spot and all....
            Michele

Comment

Welcome, You will love this website. It is my fav. by far! I hope you like it here. Everyone is really fun and friendly.
              sigpic www.seejaysnotes.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X