Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

Just want to say hello and say that I am excited to join in. I found Missouri Star Quilt Co by getting their video classes through Sympoz and I could not be more pleased. Being self taught, I now have something great to follow and more ideas than I could ever complete. So thank you to all of them for the quality and time spent to give us so much.... And hello to all of you fantastic quilters. What I know I have in common with all of you is a Stash that has waited a long time to make its appearance.
    Thanks for letting me be a part of your world.

Diane

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome from Canada. Grab a cup of coffee and explore the site. Lots and I mean lots of wonderful people who are eager to help whenever you need. I found that out quickly.

Enjoy
    Monique
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Diane, another stasher welcomes you from NW Missouri!! Follow Monique's lead and stay awhile.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome Diane....from Kansas City, KS here, and a "neighbor" of Sandy's!
        ~Mary
        As ye sew, so shall ye rip.

Comment

Welcome, Diane, from New Jersey!
          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Thanks for all the nice welcomes. I love it..... My daughter just got married and now lives in Canada
            so Hello. I look forward to being friends and learning so much from all of you. I had a lot of fun
            last night just exploring and the sharing is incredible..... Fell asleep before I got to the daily deal, but
            those look like fun to watch and order. Have a great quilting week all my new friends. Diane

Comment

welcome!! glad you are here and can't wait to see some photos of projects!!
              Michele

Comment

Working...
              X