Hello from Pataskala, OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Pataskala, OH

I'm fairly new to this site and to forums in general. Not sure what I'm doing (I'm more comfortably with a sewing machine than a computer). I've been quilting for awhile and always looking for new ideas and patterns. I recently bought my first jelly roll ( Arnold's Attic) from this site but am now at a total loss as to what to do with it.

Tiffpotter

Re: Hello from Pataskala, OH

Hi welcome from Canada. You will love it here. Go to the 'quilting tutorials' as I am sure you will find what you are looking for there. And even in the blog section too.

Hum, Ohio. I am going to Cincinatti in April for a quilt show.

Enjoy your time here.

Happy quilting
    Monique
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Good morning and welcome from chilly but sunshiny California.

Arnold's Attic is a pretty, pretty line of fabrics. I agree with Monique..... check out the tutorials and if you haven't done so yet...... go look at moda bakeshop. I've found lots of pretty patterns there. This is the website:
      http://www.modabakeshop.com/

If you scroll to the bottom of each page you'll find "older posts" and you can go back for months and find more, more, more.

Happy quilting....
      hugs
      Mia
      ~~ Hugs and Blessings,
      Mia

...quilters come with strings attached
      (boy aint that the darn truth !!)

Comment

A great big welcome from NW MO. Play around here and you will find more than enough ideas for your Jelly Roll . . . and you'll just have to buy some more.

Have Fun!!
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! This site is chock full of ideas, have fun with the tutorials and blog and you'll find yourself with more projects than you can shake a stick at :-).
          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Check out the tutorial from here. Maybe the hexagon template will be one that you like! Enjoy! And I for forgot to say Welcome!!
            Leisa
            From ~ Gateway to Yosemite Nat'l Park, CA

Comment

Working...
            X