Greetings from Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Nebraska

Hello everyone. I live in western Nebraska and consider myself a beginner although I've been quilting for over 5 years. I grew up a tomboy and this whole sewing thing does not come naturally but I am loving it and getting more comfortable. I received a serger for Christmas and vowed I would master it.

Nancy Zieman is my hero. LOL

I've looked around a little bit and have to say I am loving the software that is used by this site. I look forward to looking in the photo albums as well as the other sections.

Nancy
    Nancy

Psalm 126:3 The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

Re: Greetings from Nebraska

Welcome, Nancy, from New Jersey!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

I'm a tomboy from NW Missouri and I welcome you. Even tomboys have to know how to sew on buttons.

Welcome, welcome, welcome.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome to the group! I hope you really enjoy being part of our on-going learning experience!
        I look forward to seeing some of your projects as you progress with us.
        Blessings! Debi

Comment

Greetings from Eastern Nebraska! You will love this site. Have made several quilts based on the tuts and patterns posted here. I'm sure you will enjoy the info and community offered here.

Comment

Waving from Illinois. I have only been a part of the quilting world since September so I really am a newbie, but I try to sew daily to learn this wonderful craft.

Comment

Waving from Illinois. I have only been a part of the quilting world since September so I really am a newbie, but I try to sew daily to learn this wonderful craft. Dianne

Comment

Working...
              X