Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Violet from MA

Hello everyone!

After over 20 years of drooling over beautiful quilts and thinking "I wish I could do that." I finally signed up for a beginner's quiltng course! This week we started with the very basics: using a rotary cutter, choosing fabrics, and other ultra basic topics. I'm already hooked! I start my Rail Fence lap quilt next Saturday and I can't wait.

I'm glad I found this Fourm, it looks like a great place to find patterns, advice and others who share my new obsession!

Re: Violet from MA

Hi Violet, and welcome from New Jersey!
    There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Thanks for finding us, Violet. Have they told you that once you get involved in quilting you are hooked for life? Come often, stay long and enjoy. There's a lot of sharing going on here.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Hi Violet-

I recently joined and love watching the tutorials. You can learn so many new things. I am from Ma also!

Comment

Glad to have you and welcome. Sounds like you are hooked already!
          Saundra

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door! God bless the USA!:icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
          X