Hi from Florida!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Florida!

My name is Jean, and I'm a beginner quilter. I've only taken two classes locally, but I've watched all of Jenny's videos and love them! I went to my last class and told the instructor all about the things I wanted to try, and she was amazed at the knowledge I got just from watching the videos! You can tell Jenny really loves to teach, and I am definitely a sponge for quilting knowledge. Please keep making those videos - they are phenomenal!

Re: Hi from Florida!

Don't you just love it when you can successfully display your on-line learning? Congratulations!!

Thanks for joining us. I welcome you from Missouri . . . not part of the MSQC though.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome, Jean! You'll find we all love Jenny and the girls here! Happy quilting! Debi

Comment

Welcome Jean, I'm from sydney Australia, but quilters world I feel like you guys are my neighbours. New to quilting learned a lot from Jenny and the girls .

Comment

Welcome Jean. You will love this site. I have learned more from Jenny's tutorials in one month then I have ever learned in a quilting class. She makes everything so easy.
          Elaine:icon_wave:

Comment

Hi, Jean, and welcome from New Jersey!
            There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Working...
            X