New from MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from MD

Hi, anyone here from MD? I am taking some online classes and am loving quilting. I have been sewing since high school, now retired so have a lot of time and a big fabric stash to make some quilts and wall hangings.

Re: New from MD

Hi there and welcome
    I live in NC but there are some No. Va. gals that come in here to visit - they may be close to you.
    So glad that you are enjoying the classes and our Jenny. Please come back and play with us.

Blondie
    Sewing mends the soul.
    sigpic

Do the math; count your blessings
    Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.

http://pinterest.com/vintageprims/boards/ Unless we are creating we are not fully alive
    ~ Madeleine L'Engle

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! We'd love to see pictures of your projects!
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Welcome from NW Missouri. Not near Maryland, but I've visited Baltimore area a couple of times.

Enjoy your time with us. We love new forum peeps.
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Hi: I live in Peach Bottom, PA which is about 4 miles from the Maryland border. I'm 20 miles south of Lancaster and wondering if you are anywhere near me?

What classes are you taking online? I just found one site and I have already watched all the tutorials on Missouri Star quilting Co. I'm thinking of paying the $ for the classes that they offer. I probably will ......maybe next week's pay. LOL! I just bought another $70 worth of fabric and equipment at Joanne's . . . to say nothing of the Daily Deals on this site. Luckily, one package came yesterday when hubby was at work. LOL!.

I have several projects going at once and I'm learning as I go. It's fun and I'm really enjoying myself. Once it gets warm, I'll be outside in the garden but I'm trying to get lots of lap-quilting stuff ready so that I can sit on the deck, sew and watch the birds at the same time.

Linda
          Linda L Maurer, Peach Bottom, PA

http://gardenquilting.blogspot.com/

Only a Quilter has a welcome mat at the door to her home and an
          "Enter at Your Own Risk" sign on the door of her sewing room (by Tom and Madge Powis)

Comment

Working...
          X