Newbie from Grand Haven Michigan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie from Grand Haven Michigan...

I am addict!! TOTALLY addicted to MSQC!!! I check the daily deal more then once a day, watch the tutorials a few times each and want every jellyroll there is! After surfing the community for weeks... I thought it was about time I joined this great group.

I have been a crafter since childhood and I come from a long line of tie quilters... it's in my blood.
    Not to many quilt shop around here.. We have a great fabric store but it isn't that cute warm quilting shop feel...

I can't wait to hear from other quilters and praying I spend more time quilting then surfing

Re: Newbie from Grand Haven Michigan...

Step 1) Admit that you are an addict.
    Step 2) Share that knowledge with others.
    Step 3) . . . I've never been through the whole program

I do know that we welcome you here and look forward to sharing your projects. Glad you joined us.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome from New Jersey! So glad you found the site and enjoy it as much as we do. Make sure you share pictures of your projects, we'd love to see them.
      There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Originally posted by j-me View Post
        I am addict!! TOTALLY addicted to MSQC!!! I check the daily deal more then once a day, watch the tutorials a few times each and want every jellyroll there is! After surfing the community for weeks... I thought it was about time I joined this great group.

I have been a crafter since childhood and I come from a long line of tie quilters... it's in my blood.
        Not to many quilt shop around here.. We have a great fabric store but it isn't that cute warm quilting shop feel...

I can't wait to hear from other quilters and praying I spend more time quilting then surfing
        Hope you are excited about the AQS SHOW coming to Grand Rapids as I am.... You can learn so much from the quilt shows but the big ones are the best... classes, teachers, vendors, quilts.

I just sign up here... but I have been a quilter for a couple of years... I AM QUILT CRAZY.. write a blog, post podcasts on iTunes and of course quilt.

Glad to see a fellow MICHIGANDER.

Happy Quilting... Nonnie

http://nonniesquiltingdreams.podbean.com/
        Nonnie's Quilting Dreams- Podcast

http://nonniequiltingdreams.wordpress.com/
        Nonnie's Quilting Dreams - Blog

Comment

Working...
        X