butterfly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

butterfly

Hi everyone, can't tell you how much I love this site! Still learning (after 20 yrs) and just joined a guild this past Sept. Love the tutorials, keep going back to them. Have ordered a few of the specials and the matching products, can't wait to tear into them! So many ideas, so little time! Thank you for being there for all of us.
    Last edited by butterfly; February 18, 2011, 12:17 AM. Reason: misspelled word

Re: butterfly

Welcome Butterfly , sounds like we should be sisters, I'm Dragonfly and have also been quilting for 20 years.

We have lots of lovely quilting ladies here, they are a right friendly bunch. I hope you enjoy yourself here, have a look around and by the way we love photos of quilts.
    Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

A big welcome to Butterfly . . . you will love your visits here. Come often, stay awhile, enjoy.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Welcome, butterfly!
        There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Working...
        X