New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

Hi, I just this minute joined and do not know how everything works so bear with me. I'm reading everything I can. What I can't find out is what " vBulletin Message" means. I was trying to upload a pic of me to place by my name and received the message that "it" failed. Anyway, I'll lurk and watch you guys and learn. I've heard good things about The Missouri Star Quilt Co from another forum. Have a great day!

Re: New here

Ok, I just answered my own questions and see my smiling face on my profile so the point is moot now. Glad to be here!

Comment

We're glad you are here, too. We're a great bunch of quilters - and all know when it comes to pictures it is definitely size that matters.
      Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
      it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Hi, Ruth!
        Welcome ! We look forward to getting to know you.
        P.S. I am still learning my way around this forum. Carol Ann

Comment

Hi Ruth, from New Jersey! Glad you figured out how to upload your pics - we love to see each other's efforts. If you have any questions ask away, someone will help you.
          There's still time to change the road you're on - Led Zeppelin, "Stairway to Heaven"

Comment

Hi Ruth from PA. You will love this site. Everyone here is so nice and there is always so much information. Enjoy.
            Elaine:icon_wave:

Comment

Working...
            X